dimanche 2 janvier 2011

Inkurable stampers-one layer


This card was made for the challenge on Inkurable stampers. I stamped first the text on a cream cardstock and covered this part with drawing gum to protect it from ink. I added torn pieces of masking tape around the edges and small drops of drawing gum. When the drawing gum was dried, I sprayed ink in green, antique linen and walnut, sponged the edges and around the masking tape. When dried, I removed the tape and rubbed the drawing gum, outlined the uncoloured part of the card with a black pen. I stamped the Xmas tree with versafine sepia and heat embossed stars with ivory embossing powder. (stamps: crafty individuals, see D's, studio g)

3 commentaires:

christ a dit…

elle est absolument magnifique et très stylysée, j'aime beaucoup,bisous

Cynthia Schelzig a dit…

This is one of the most amazing one layer cards I have ever seen. Fantastic ideas and it looks wonderful too!

Jenny a dit…

Just gorgeous Laury... what a fabulous card... you have a beautiful blog :)))

Jenny x