vendredi 28 octobre 2011

Halloween ideas

Vous pouvez découvrir plein d'idées pour Halloween sur le blog Kuretake, et d'autres idées qui vont encore être postées dans les prochains jours.
You can discover plenty of ideas for Halloween on the Kuretake blog, and many other ideas in the following days.
Voici un petit tuto facile pour décorer un sachet kraft que vous pourrez remplir de gourmandises pour Halloween!!!
Here is a small tuto to decorate a kraft paperbag that will be filled with goodies or candy for Halloween!!!
Le matériel kuretake (disponible chez Schleiper), material available at Schleiper in Belgium (also available online)

Avant de commencer, j'ai glisser un morceau de carton à l'intérieur de mon sachet pour protéger le dos. J'ai collé quelques morceaux d'un ancien livre et recouvert avec de l'acrylique le bas de mon sachet.
Before starting, I put a piece of cardstock inside my paperbag to protect the back side.I glued torn pages of an old book and cover the bottom with white acrylic.

Ensuite j'ai dessiné quelques ronds avec les pastels neocolor et utilisé le Water Colour Brush de chez Zig pour donner un effet aquarelle.
When dried I drew some circles with the neocolor II and blended the colors with the Zig Water Colour Brush

Sur quelques cercles j'ai gribouillé avec le feutre Artist Sketching pen. Je l'adore, il sèche hyper vite!!!
On top of some circles, I doodled with my Artist Sketching pen.  I love it because it dries up so quickly!!!
J'ai terminé mon sachet avec un tampon Infinimentscrap tamponné à la vesafine et qui sert de fermeture.
I closed by paperbag with a stamp by Infinimentscrap stamped with black versafine.

2 commentaires:

jaine drake a dit…

Wonderful tutorial. I love the little bag. So simple and stylish.
I've just spent the afternoon mounting all my unmounted stamps onto foam and making cards to keep them on using my laminating machine. Thanks for the tip I've discovered stamps I'd totally forgotten I'd got and now I can see them all perfectly. Thanks for that.

melusine64 a dit…

Trop mimi le sachet j'aime beaucoup
Isa