lundi 13 février 2017

WW (2)

 
 
A new page in my mini album. I included a stamp by Winnie and Walter (Big Bold Seasons) and modeling paste through a stencil on top of the page. I only used part of the stencil, I wanted the picture and title to be the main focus. I still have to add some pages and  binding rings are useful....
I didn't follow each link posted on the Winnie and Walter blog...this one is by Kelly and her challenge was to use a stencil.

Une nouvelle page dans mon mini album. J'ai injclu un tampon de Winnie and Walter (Big Bold Seasons) et de la pate texture à travers un stencil. J'ai utilisé une partie seulement de mon pochoir. J'ai encore quelques pages à ajouter, c'est pratique avec une reliure à anneaux. Je ne fais pas les challenge dans l'ordre, celui-ci est de Kelly.

1 commentaire:

Kelly Griglione a dit…

LOVE the clean and simple feel to your mini album page!! So classy, and definitely keeps the focus on your photo. Happy to see a project that is not a card in the w&w gallery!! So glad you joined my stencil challenge at Winnie & Walter!!