samedi 21 octobre 2017

Card

Today I have a few cards to share. I simply played with my dies and my stamps...

supply: Stamploration die Joyeux Noel, Rubberdance stamp Textured houses, WOW white embossing powder


 
 
 

6 commentaires:

Rubber Dance a dit…

Fabulous card! I love this style. Thank you for using our Textured Houses. Kraft combined with white looks so elegant. Thank you for joining the Rubber Dance Forever Stamping challenge. xx Susanne.

Craft-E-Place a dit…

Fabulous card, I love the colour combination. Thanks for playing along with us at CUTplorations.
Elaine

Becca Cruger a dit…

This is so whimsical and fun! Thank you for playing along at STAMPlorations theme and sketch challenge this month.

Suchi a dit…

What a fabulous card! Love white+Kraft! Thank you so much for playing along with us at STAMPlorations Sketch and Theme Challenge for October! :)
Suchi- DT xx

Kathy Schweinfurth a dit…

Such a wonderful card!! Thanks so much for joining us at STAMPlorations CUTplorations challenge!

Bibi Lindahl a dit…

The white embosing on kraft is so pretty! Love this card! Thank you for entering it to our Forever Challenge at Rubber Dance! ♥